Have you heard? Word-of-mouth marketing has gone and gotten itself a fancy pants technology makeover, and it’s called social media.
Did your mom teach you to never trust a fancy pants?
We totally understand, so we came armed with the facts!
- 70% of business-to-consumer marketers have acquired a customer through Facebook (Hubspot)
- 69% of online business-to-consumer marketers use Twitter, compared to 80% for business-to-business (Brafton)
- 59% of top brands are active on Instagram (Simply Measured)
- 69% of brands have presences on Pinterest (Simply Measured)
- YouTube reaches more U.S. adults aged 18–34 than any cable network (Buffer)
- 43% of US marketers have found a customer through LinkedIn (LinkedIn)
- 25% of consumers who complain about products on Facebook or Twitter expect a response withing 1 hour (American Express OPEN Forum)
Social media has redefined the power of human connection and revolutionized the way the world does business. It has become a crucial marketing strategy for businesses to create awareness, establish and cultivate consumer relationships and drive growth and revenue. At Ideative Creative, we consider ourselves social media virtuosos.