We live in a world where we are constantly bombarded by data. As a consumer, the constant barrage of advertisements, social media and content streams can be overwhelming. This poses a problem for businesses trying to cut through the digital noise to connect with customers.
Enter, content marketing.
The primary purpose of content marketing is to create information that is valuable and compelling to current and potential customers. It is an integral part of building an organization’s brand by fostering trust, awareness and positive sentiment.
As a business owner, are you feeling inundated by the time and effort it takes to produce great content? We get it! Your schedule is demanding enough without the added pressure to consistently create high-quality content for your business marketing efforts. But before you throw in the towel, let us share these interesting content marketing tidbits with you:
- 62% of companies today outsource their content marketing — that’s up 7% from last year! (Mashable)
- Because 61% of consumers say they feel better about a company that delivers custom content, they are also more likely to buy from that company. (Custom Content Council)
- LinkedIn generates more leads for B2B companies than Facebook, Twitter or blogs individually. Yet only 47% of B2B marketers say they are actively using LinkedIn vs. 90% on Facebook. (Inside View)
- Interesting content is a top 3 reason people follow brands on social media. (Content+)
- Social media sites and blogs reach 8 out of 10 of all U.S. Internet users and account for 23% of all time spent online. (Content Marketing Institute)
- 90% of consumers find custom content useful and 78% believe that organizations providing custom content are interested in building good relationships with them. (TMG Custom Media)
- Blogs give websites 434% more indexed pages and 97% more indexed links. (Content+)
How about them apples?
If you are ready to ramp up your company’s content marketing, we have seriously talented copywriters on staff, chomping at the bit for their next assignment.